Welcome to The Hope Fair!
The pop-up Market with a Mission
Born and based in Bangkok, The Hope Fair is dedicated to promoting conscious shopping experiences.
We believe that enjoying unique products and supporting local advocacy go hand-in-hand. So in 2014 we brought together vendors and shoppers who share those values and called it The Hope Fair.
The Hope Fair is more than a market or chance for a shopping spree.
When you visit The Hope Fair, you will meet a warm, welcoming community of people who appreciate sustainable practices, creative expression, and gourmet cuisine.
It is our way of creating a new, positive cycle of commerce.
So if you like delicious food, unique handicrafts, artisanal wares and creative local brands, then do visit The Hope Fair.
At our events, you will have the chance to discover independent local business, connect with inspiring entrepreneurs and support underprivileged communities.
With a community of over 800 artisans, entrepreneurs and designers showcasing their goods and services, every shopper will be spoiled for choice and reassured knowing that their money is going to a good cause.
What you will Enjoy at The Hope Fair
- Discover non-mass-produced products
- Build real relationships with vendors and attendees
- Be part of a more wholesome consumer society
- Feel awesome supporting real people, communities and charities
- Receive a personalized customer service
- Find unique gift for every occasion
What you will Discover at The Hope Fair
- International and local delicacies
- Clothing made from natural fibers and/or dye
- Chemical-free cosmetics and skincare solutions
- Eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Organic beverages
- Diverse spices (local and international)
- Seasonal and classic home decorations
- Crafted children’s toys, educational games, and costumes
- Wellness-oriented products and services
- and much more!
The Hope Fair’s Charities
Total Amount donated:1,067,725 THB, and counting!
Staying true to our commitment to creating a new, positive cycle of commerce, The Hope Fair promises that part of every vendor’s participating fee is donated to the Mercy Center. The Mercy Center is an organization that supports the underprivileged children and families of Klong Toey, one of Bangkok’s biggest slums. Together, with your support, we are focused on supporting this community and The Mercy Center’s good works.
Bangkok Conscious Shopping Community
Your interest in conscious shopping experiences drives us to select vendors who share our values and offer quality products.
We ensure that our vendors are committed to positive business practices, social awareness, green innovations, fair trade or charitable causes. We seek to support businesses and individuals who deeply consider the welfare of animals, the environment and the local community.
What’s being said about The Hope Fair
Subscribe to our newsletter today!
No spam, no extra promotion. Only The Hope Fair events.